aHi, I am Jeff. I hope you are agree what I Say:
Humidifiers for Whole House is necessary…Or is it?
We made a list of top 10 best humidifiers 2017 Previous after testing more than 50 humidifiers in different value level and features.However, How to identify the Best Humidifier for Whole House or Large Room? Finding that “Good” Humidifier is not an easy job.
So I have to create one more List of Best humidifier for Whole House 2017 and Here is my conclusions. I hope it is helpful for you.
Best Humidifiers for Whole House & Large Room 2017
Today, we are going to help you selecting the best Humidifiers for Whole House or Large Room you can buy currently in the market. For your ease and convenience, we have listed quite a number of them and left you with their pros and cons as well.
So without further ado, let’s take a look at the best humidifiers for whole house or large room 2017.
We are starting the list by adding the HoneyWell HCM-6009, for those who don’t know, this Humidifier is specifically designed for the Whole House.
It is a quietcare humidifier with large capacity up to 9 gallon per day output. Working up to 24hours in a 2300 square feet. It is really enough for Whole House.I personally feel fully relieved when dealing with a humidifier which saves you from a trouble to worry about the mist output and Runtime. The Honeywell HCM-6009 are one of the Best Humidifiers.
Performance,Design and Features
Truly it is not as quiet as my expected But it is still a quiet humidifier for Whole House because you know I won’t put it in my bedroom.The unit has 3 fan speeds; LOW lets make sound level =1; MED lets call sound level =2-2.5; and Yeah, HIGH/MAX is sound level =5 (as an example) There is a Significant difference between Med and High, BUT As I Said, NO Problems talking or hearing TV even on MAX.
It is designed for convenience such as Dual Tanks which is for easier filling and carrying. What is more, Wide tank opening makes easy to clean. Last but most importance is the adjustable humidistat, 3 speed settings make simple to operate. Excellent design for excellent user experience.
Honeywell humidifier with a Space saving Compact design for a Multi-Room. it is ideal for Multi-Room use up to 1900 square feets.
– The unit is fantastically working as far as keeping the humidity up. I have measured the humidity both upstairs and downstairs and both area are kept to comfortable levels.
– Its dual two tanks system allows this unit to run for a while – the dual tank also allows you to fill one after another and keep the unit working non-stop
– The wheels: sounded funny to have wheels at first but … moving the unit is made much easier that way. I have it under a table and roll it out when it is time to fill and back hidden (works even under a table yes).
A little Noise,peaks at +40 dB /
I have introduce AIRcare EP9 800 in the previous top 10 best humidifiers 2017. Now let’s review it again.
The next up on our list is the Aircare EP9 800 Humidifier, for those who don’t know, Aircare EP9 800 is one of the best brands, they are already the fan favorite amongst the fans of Humidifier. It is a Big Humidifier for a Whole House up to 2400 Square feet and working time up 60 hours.
A happy side effect of this larger unit with its flat top and ultra stable, bottom-mounted reservoir is that many customers find themselves using it as a decorative end table.
- Pedestal-Style Humidifier for a Whole House Up to 2,400 Square Feet
- Digital Humidistat Automatically Maintains Your Desired Humidity Level with Digital Accuracy
- Digital Readout Displays Actual Humidity Level, Desired Humidity Level or Fan Speed
- 9 Fan Speeds Allows You to Select Your Ideal Performance Level
- Automatically Shuts Off When Desired Humidity Level is Reached or When Unit is Empty
This unit was able to increase and hold humidity to a solid 45% from 21% in a couple of hours. The humidifier seemed to max out around 55% which is ten points higher than most sources recommend. The unit doesn’t seem taxed to hold humidity at 45%. The fan runs intermittently for variable lengths of time based on fan speed. Fan noise obviously is a function of fan speed which can be set in one step increment/decrement between a low of 1 and a high of 9. IMO fan speeds between 1 and 5 are acceptable during conference calls, beyond that it’s noticeable to others on the call.
All in all, the Aircare EP9 800 is a terrific option for anyone who wants a highly effective humidifier that can handle a large or small area without having to deal with the hassle of refilling it every day.
- For Medium Home up to 2400 square feet
- up to 60 hours Runtime
- 3.5 Gallon Tank Capacity
- Energy Efficient
- 9 Fan Speeds
- Customizable Humidity settings
- Water Refill Indicator
- Pour-in Fill Reservoir
- a bit noisy
- The fill mechanism is a slot in the front
- The front indicator on this is very bright blue
When it comes to whole house humidifier, no one in the market can beat AIRCARE MA1201. AIRCARE MA1201 is one of the most famous whole house humidifier out there and it was first released back in 2012. If you prefer evaporative humidifier and short on the budget then MA1201 might be an ideal choice for you.AIRCARE MA1201 Humidifier for Whole House and Large Room is one of the Best Humidifier which is up to 3600 sq fts. It is automatically shut off when water runs out.
Design,Performance and Features
The further you get away from the humidifier, the less humidity we be in the air.Therefore, You should take this into consideration when setting humidity levels. Certainly, you should clean your tank often. When it ran first time, it could be a long time before it turns off and will use lots of water.
AIRCARE MA1201 humidifier prevents flu and allergies, relieves dry skin and sore throat, reduce pet dander and dust and protect fine furniture and wood floors.
- Digital humidistat automatically maintains your desired humidity level with digital accuracy
- Automatically shuts off when desired humidity level is reached or when unit is empty
- Easy to clean – evaporative wick traps mineral deposits, Smooth operation – no belts, pulleys or wheels
- Assembled Dimension: 20.5(h) x 21.5(w) x 14.5 (l) in
- 3.6 Gallon Tank Capacity
- Energy Efficient
- Up to 36 Hours Runtime
- Large Home up to 3600 sq fts
Now before we start discussing the in-depth details, you should know that Aprilaire 500 Humidifier is more than just a Large Room Humidifierb, from the construction standpoint, it actually is a marvel, and while Aprilaire’ choice of using extra materials instead of the traditional materials that are used in the Humidifier. This humidifier can be considered quite heavy as opposed to the competition it has, and the price is something expensive really.
Aprilaire humidifiers provide maximum comfort throughout your entire home
- Includes automatic digital control, outdoor sensor, water pad, 110V to 24V transformer, and biult-in bypass damper.
- The Aprilaire 500A will cover up to 3000 sq ft.
- This unit has a waterfeed rate of 3.0 GPH and will deliver an evaporative rate of .5 GPH
- – Notice a huge difference in the comfort of my home in less than 24 hours.
- – No Bloody nose in the morning.
- – Was able to turn the Thermostat down about 2 degrees, because the wife said it felt warm. 😉
- – I’m a very skilled workman and the install took longer than expected. Look at spending about 6 hours installing this product.
- – The transformer that was shipped with the product was DOA. No 24VAC out. Luckily I had a spare sitting around.
Before we begin, you should know that the Aprilaire in many ways, can be considered a younger brother of the 500 or 700.Aprilaire 700 got a 4.3 high rated from 321 Customer Review which mean most of the buyers satisfy Aprilaire 700 Humidifier.Besides, There is no doubt that it is the largest capacity humidifier of our list. It is designed to humidify up to 4200 Square feets in tightly constructed Homes
At such a point, the only one concern we have with the Whole House Humidifier itself is the price itself, the Humidifier costs about $290 if you buy it without a shifter, and if you purchase the shifter, the price goes to above $400.
- humidify up to 4200 square
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture
- evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour
- As others have said, it wastes quite a bit of water (not a problem for us, but not very efficient if you live in a drought area).
- Doesn’t go over 45% (already mentioned).
- Requires a nearby drain or a sump pump to get rid of the waste water.
But considering how Aprilaire has provided us with a near perfect product, the price is understandable.
It is important that the user knows how to adjust the Humidify before using the Humidifiers. The manual with the package helps the users not only assemble the parts of the humidifier but also come with the instructions that prove to be quite useful.
Most of the users are fresh and have to learn how to use a Whole House Humidifier and the manual helps such users feel easy with the new humidifier. The durability is also another factor and it is considered to be important but it also depends on the user that how he handles the Humidifier that is given to him. The proper usage of the bow will make the Humidifier last longer.